Winner 3 years in a row of Acoustic Piano of the Year by MMR! This 5'10 Grand Piano has a rich tone and is built with pride and attention to details. Its European components include German felts, Roslau strings and all mountain spruce soundboard. These components lend to its rich warm tones that will please students, teachers and performers, and is ideal in a home or studio environment. Featuring the exclusive HLPS safety lid, makes raising and lowering the lid safe and effortless.
Here are some of the technical attributes found in this Hailun Grand Piano.
- Slow Close Fall-Board
- Slow Close Lid (Open the lid with 2 fingers!)
- Transferable Limited 15 Year Warranty – Parts & Labor (Best in the industry)
- Wet Sand Cast Plate (Same type used on Steinway, Mason & Hamlin and other top-tier pianos)
- Reinforced German Felt for warm sound
- German Röslau Piano Strings with Duplex Scaling for enhanced tone
- Hand Notched Maple Bridges for structural integrity
- Spruce Soundboard for rich tone
- 18 Ply Quarter Sawn Maple Pin block for tuning stability
- Maple Inner & Outer Rim for structural integrity and sustained tone
- Performance Plus Design All Wood Action – no plastic!
- Aluminum Action Rail to avoid warping
- Hard Maple Hammer Rail
- Multi-laminate Poplar Keybed
- Spruce Keys
- Brass Pedals (not just plated)
This piano comes with Hailun Pianos 15 year transferable manufacturer warranty.
- New matching bench
- Free local delivery
- 1 in-home tuning
- 100% lifetime trade-up guarantee